Heritage Title & Escrow’s lender services division calls upon decades of combined experience within the mortgage lending, real estate, and title insurance industry. With a team that includes a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, mortgage broker, and real estate attorneys, we possess the expertise and resources to handle all aspects of the real estate lender segment. Our lender clients benefit from a dedicated team focused on servicing mortgage companies, banks and credit unions in the state of Florida.
Our lender services division is also renowned for its unparalleled service. We understand lenders expect effective communication and quick turn times. Our title professionals work with you hand-and-hand through-out the process and will return all phone calls and e-mails within 24 hours. Whether we are handling closings of conventional, FHA, VA, construction or reverse mortgages for purchases and refinances, our state of the art technology, streamlined processing, and industry experience allows us to quickly turn around all your title orders, from commitment to policy, so you can focus on your other client needs.
- Experienced professionals provide production and operational support
- Industry statistics and trends available upon request
- Full understanding of all aspects of the lending industry
- Local connections throughout the industry
- Professional involvement: Member of the Orlando Chamber of Commerce, Space Coast Association of Realtors, Central Florida Real Estate Attorney Council, Central Florida Real Estate Investors, The Fund, American Land Title Association, and Florida Land Title Association.
- GFE Rate Calculator - get a free written quote for title fees
- Competitive rates paired with local title examining and underwriting
- Dedicated customer response team to assist with title matters during the transaction
- Full range of products for first position financing and junior loans
- Timely issuance of title policies and post-policy customer service
- Interactive website access to title documents and updates
- Adherence to ALTA Best Practices to assist with CFPB compliance regulations
- Relationship focused approach with designated lender contact
- Work closely with lender sales answering lender needs and customizing lender requests
- Ability to expand and contract based on volume to handle lender business needs
- Closings in any of our offices or a location convenient for the lender and borrower
- Presenters available for travel for the convenience of the lender and borrower
- Up-to-date training based on changes in the market and lending environment
- Relationships with statewide or out-of-state notaries in case a mail out is necessary