Heritage Title & Escrow’s commercial services division provides an experienced team of real estate attorneys and title experts dedicated to commercial title and settlement services. Whether we are supporting a single property transaction or the most challenging multi-property deal, you will receive the same expert support from the industry’s leading commercial title professionals.
Each commercial closing is unique and complex. If your transaction involves bankruptcies, workouts, loan modifications, foreclosures, or commercial finance loan defaults, our expert team is ready to help solve your most complex issues. We understand that a transaction can change at a moment’s notice and pride ourselves in our ability to act quickly and get your deal closed. You can depend on us to make your transaction fast, smooth and easy – thereby saving you time and money.
We are also committed to providing an unparalleled client experience during every step of the commercial transaction. Our team will make sure every call is answered personally and every party will experience a friendly and knowledgeable title company.
The attorneys and professionals at Heritage Title & Escrow have built and maintained long-standing relationships with industry leaders in Florida’s commercial real estate markets. We are proud of the protection and strength of our business partners and underwriters who have the highest financial-stability ratings. With our access to multiple underwriters and our diverse expertise, we are able to deliver creative, client-focused solutions for your transactions.
Heritage Title & Escrow provides the following commercial real estate services:
- Coordinating project commencement meetings
- Preparation of commercial closing documents
- Curation of complex commercial title issues
- Commercial escrow settlement services
- Title search of property’s records
- Title examination
- UCC searches
- Disbursement agreements for construction loans or related to sale proceeds
- Preparation of master project files
- Coordinating commercial title orders
- Preparing and conducting the commercial closing
- Commercial title insurance
- Property tax liability examination
- Payoff orders for existing liens
- Verify legal status of business entities
- Obtain commercial title insurance commitments, policies, and endorsements
- Transmission of loan documents to lenders
- Resolve post-closing issues
- Issue title insurance policies and endorsements
- Tax exchanges under IRS Code 1031